1. My Facebook page deleting thus wiping all of my friends list, photos, and messages.
2. My phone messing up therefore deleting all of my photos and text messages
3. Losing someone else that I love.
4. Buying a drink at the gas station and drinking some before paying and only realizing at the cash register that I don't have enough cash for it.
5. Getting fired and having to go through the tedious task of applying to jobs, interviews, training, and getting to the point where I can do everything with my eyes closed.
6. My alarm being set for PM instead of AM or not having a loud enough song or not being set for the day I need it although I use the same alarm most of the time and double or triple check it.
7. Never actually being able to go on any of these trips I have planned in my head.
8. Not actually having the energy to write something good again.
9. Being buried by hospital bills due to a disease I didn't ask for and couldn't prevent.
So, after sitting for one too many seconds waiting for something to come to me for number ten I decided to stop. I'm sure there's more, it's just that (believe it or not) there's some stuff I really don't want to put on this blog and share on Facebook.
It's wild to me that I started this thing at sixteen. I just recently turned twenty. Does anyone remember The Seventeen Year Old Missionary? I sort of miss that. TSYOM, writing all the time, yadda yadda. Now look at me, twenty and praying that I get paid enough to afford Christmas and birthdays hahah.
Life, man. Maybe one day I'll be able to hop in a car and drive away, new things to worry about and new worst days lived. But for now I love you and goodnight.